Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 Winter Wetsuit Neoprene Fullsuit dark grey Wetsuit with Chest Zip and Neoprene Hood / Hood
The Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 winter neoprene comes with waterproof Chest-Zip and neoprene hood. This is the perfect suit to go surfing in cold waters like the North Sea.
The seams are high quality, triple glued and sealed from the outside flexible and waterproof. Due to the integrated Storm Dry system, the suit dries very quickly and additionally protects against cold wind. This Vissla wetsuit keeps you warm in the coldest temperatures and protects you from rapid cooling. The integrated neoprene hood keeps your head sufficiently warm and lets you duck-dive like a seal without cold pain in cold water. Despite its thickness, this Vissla fullsuit is easy to paddle and very flexible. This is the High Class Cold Water Wetsuit from Vissla and the Nort Seas 5/4 Neoprene delivers what it promises. In addition, this great wetsuit is made on Limestone basis and more environmentally friendly than conventional wetsuits. A must have for cold water surfers.
This fullsuit is perfect for surfing, kitesurfing and wakeboarding.
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12° C
HEAT & EXPANSION
- 100% I-Foam Neoprene - the lightest, warmest and most stretchable Limestone based neoprene on the market; significantly lighter, more flexible and more comfortable.
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries quickly.
- Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, environmentally friendly, lightfast stretch jersey from Bluesign approved manufacturers.
- Most flexible, lightest suit from Vissla - Improved fit for better freedom of movement
- Anatomically shaped body lines with minimized number of seams allow unrestricted performance and warmth.
DURABLE & WATERPROOF
- PK S-LOCK Waterproof Zipper - Chest zipper with Cris-X inserts for easy entry and minimal volume with perfect fit.
- Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproof seal that provides extra durability and warmth on the outside of the seams.
- Vissla's super-elastic Neo 2.0 tape provides maximum seam sealing with unrestricted stretch and comfort.
- Smoothy Panels - Wind and water repellent
- Triple glued, double blind sewn seams
- Glides on the sea snail to the skin to avoid rinsing.
- Knee pads - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength.
- glued seams glued to the cuffs, gaskets to prevent rinsing.
- Easily accessible, secure lanyard
- Handle with special care! Rinse the wetsuit thoroughly inside and outside with fresh water.
- Store dry in a cool, shady place and do not hang in direct sunlight. Avoid standing on the wetsuit when changing.
Colour dark grey
Advantages of the Vissla Fullsuit:
- fast drying due to Vissla Fast Dry System
- environmentally friendly and super stretchy on limestone basis
- Triple taped double blind seams and Power Seams - waterproof sealing of seams
- optimum water temperature 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12° C
- Chest-Zip / Front-Zip with PK S-LOCK Waterproof Zipper
- very robust knee pads made of Supratex
XS - breast 90 cm / hip 72 - 75 cm / 162 - 168 cm body height with a weight between 57 - 61 Kg
S - breast 95 cm / hip 76 cm / 168 - 173 cm height with a weight between 61 - 68 Kg
MS - breast 100 cm / hip 80 cm / 170 - 175 cm body height with a weight between 70 - 77 Kg
M - breast 100 cm / hip 80 cm / 173 - 178 cm body height with a weight between 70 - 77 Kg
MT - breast 100 cm / hip 80 cm / 180 - 185 cm height with a weight between 75 - 82 Kg
LS - breast 105 cm / hip 85 cm / 170 - 175 cm height with a weight between 75 - 82 Kg
L - breast 105 cm / hip 85 cm / 178 - 183 cm body size with a weight between 77 - 86 kg
LT - breast 105 cm / hip 83 - 88 cm / 185 - 191 cm body height with a weight between 82 - 91 Kg
XL - Chest 110 cm / Hip 86 - 93 cm / 178 - 188 cm Body size with a weight between 88 - 93 Kg
XLT - Chest 110 cm / Hip 88 - 93 cm / 191 - 198 cm Body size with a weight between 93 - 100 Kg
XXL - Chest 114 cm / Hip 93 - 98 cm / 183 - 191 cm Body size with a weight between 93 - 100 kg